enSift is looking for a lead Sr Developer who can help lead the architecture around cloud application modernization, globalization and the introduction of new features. As part of a fast-growing early stage company you’ll be tasked with leading the upgrade of our successful service platform into more scalable microservice applications. You will need to be able to work closely with leadership and the software team to help define requirements and turn those into actionable and timely software deliverables using existing and new technologies.
- Works with various stakeholders to drive the architectural direction of the service to meet customer, business and technical requirements.
- Proactively learn new technologies, standards, and applications to stay current with technology developments within the industry.
- Provides guidance based on research and technical expertise for building highly scalable .NET applications, with a focus on microservices and cloud based platforms.
- Leads architectural discussions to help drive alignment on design and implementation across teams.
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment using DevOps processes to quickly build, test and deploy code.
- Mentor junior developers and conduct code reviews to adopt and enforce best practices.
- 8+ years in a hands on software development role working on scalable, distributed applications.
- 5+ years of working with .NET Framework / Core.
- 3+ years of leading design and implementation of microservice architecture.
- Experience working with Cloud platforms such as Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, such as C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio, Windows etc.
- Strong communication skills to be able to clearly capture requirements and champion solutions and technical innovation.
- An appreciation for the need for manual and automated testing.
- Deep understanding of Agile and DevOps principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent work experience.
More Hiring Opportunities
We are growing technology company where employees have the opportunity to tackle tasks outside their typical role allowing them to gain experience in all aspects of building a successful new business. We have a strong focus on teamwork and we’re looking for people who can work closely with others to get things done.