enSift is looking for a qualified Sr. .NET developer to work on our Cloud based compliance platform. As part of a fast-growing early stage company you’ll be tasked with helping to iterate our successful service platform into more scaleable microservice applications.
- Design and develop highly scalable .NET applications, with a focus on microservices and cloud based platforms.
- Participate in architectural discussions to help drive alignment on design and implementation.
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment using DevOps processes to quickly build, test and deploy code.
- Mentor junior developers and conduct code reviews to adopt and enforce best practices.
- 8+ years in a software development role working on scalable, distributed applications.
- 5+ years of working with .NET Framework.
- 3+ years of working with .NET Core.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture.
- Experience working with Cloud platforms such as Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, such as C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio, Windows etc.
- Strong communication to be able to clearly capture requirements and contribute during discussions across teams.
- An appreciation for the need for manual and automated testing.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent work experience.
More Hiring Opportunities
We are growing technology company where employees have the opportunity to tackle tasks outside their typical role allowing them to gain experience in all aspects of building a successful new business. We have a strong focus on teamwork and we’re looking for people who can work closely with others to get things done.
Transforming Information Into Understanding
Copyright © 2020 enSift Corp.
All rights reserved.