enSift is looking for a qualified Database developer to work on our Cloud based compliance platform. As part of a fast-growing early stage company you’ll be tasked with analyzing and implementing structured improvements to the overall design, maintenance and implementation of improvements to a large SQL database.
- Responsible for being the lead developer for Database development, optimization and maintenance for existing database applications and future initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring the high availability of growing databases across multiple environments.
- Providing leadership across the development team by defining, documenting and enforcing database best practices.
- Developing benchmarks and monitoring for multiple environments.
- Leading database related code reviews.
- 5+ years experience designing, coding and maintaining database applications using MS SQL Server.
- Experience with analyzing and optimizing performance of database applications.
- Experience with database security best practices.
- Experience with managing SQL server version updates.
- Expert at writing optimized SQL queries.
- Experience with object-oriented software design.
- Experience with other Microsoft technologies, such as .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio, Windows etc.
- Experience working with Cloud platforms such as Azure.
- Strong communication to be able to clearly capture requirements and contribute across teams.
- An appreciation for the need for manual and automated testing.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent work experience.
More Hiring Opportunities
We are growing technology company where employees have the opportunity to tackle tasks outside their typical role allowing them to gain experience in all aspects of building a successful new business. We have a strong focus on teamwork and we’re looking for people who can work closely with others to get things done.
Transforming Information Into Understanding
Copyright © 2020 enSift Corp.
All rights reserved.